Technical Assistants (f/m)Jetzt bewerben!
Our client is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, focusing on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. The product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications and includes kits for whole transcriptome sequencing, expression profiling, full-length cDNA amplification, RNA extraction as well as sequencing service and software for RNA-Seq data analysis. He is operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D, service and production facilities. Importantly, they are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the genomics field.
We are looking for two Technical Assistants to strengthen the research and development team, and to support services tasks as required. These positions are available immediately.
Technical Assistants (f/m)
Molecular Biology in R&D and Services
- Perform a variety of standard molecular biology laboratory procedures
- Purify, process, and analyse nucleic acids
- Working according to strict quality guidelines
- Support planning of experiments
- Exact documentation of experiments, which includes basic data analyses
- Support routine service applications at peak times
- Quality control of products and helping out in production if required
- Hands-on experience with standard molecular biology techniques is mandatory
- Careful and uncomplicated documentation of every practical work is needed
- Experience in working with nucleic acids, NGS workflows, and single cells is an assets
- Attention to detail in experiments is essential
- Experience in GLP and quality control knowledge is preferable
- Self-motivated mentality, cooperative team spirit, and good organizational skills
- Ability and interest to work in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Good command of the English language
- Applied computer skills are required (MS office and software used on machines common in molecular biology laboratories)
- MSc, BSc or FH diploma or equivalent degree in life sciences
- Technical college for chemistry, molecular biology or life sciences
- Medical technical assistant, chemical technical assistant or equivalent
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1702.80 per month for a full-time position.) The salary will be adjusted to match your qualiﬁcation and experience.
To apply for this position please send your detailed CV and cover letter with reference No 201701089 to email@example.com (Tamara Oberländer)
Tamara Oberländer, firstname.lastname@example.org