Office Management Assistant (m/f)Jetzt bewerben!
Our client is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, and near Boston, the US. The focus of the company is on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. The product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications and includes kits for whole transcriptome sequencing, expression profiling, full-length cDNA amplification, RNA extraction as well as software for RNA-Seq data analysis. He is operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D and production facilities. Importantly they are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the genomics field.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant for general Office Management Support.
Office Management Assistant (m/f)
Part time 20 -25h/week
- Organise and monitor internal workflows in sales and accounting
- Prepare documents for accounting in our ERP system
- Manage quoting and order processing in our CRM and ERP system
- Compilation of general sales reports
- Correspondence with customers, billing and dunning
- Support our team with administrative, organisational and operational matters
- General secretary and office management tasks
- Educational background or experience as Office Assistant
- Excellent computer application skills (MS Office)
- Excellent level of German (verbal and written), good commands of English
- Basic knowledge of accounting, experience in preparation of accounting documents
- Strong organisational skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Team goal oriented
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shape a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and self organised personality to join an international team. They offer a friendly and supportive environment and flexible working hours. They explicitly encourage parents and candidates seeking to re-enter the workforce to apply for this position.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1783,71 per month for a full time position.)
To apply for this position please send your detailed CV and cover letter with reference No. 201701078 to firstname.lastname@example.org (Tamara Oberländer)
Tamara Oberländer, email@example.com