Office Assistant (m/f)Jetzt bewerben!
Our client is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, and near Boston, the US. The focus of the company is on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. The product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications and includes kits for whole transcriptome sequencing, expression profiling, full-length cDNA amplification, RNA extraction as well as software for RNA-Seq data analysis. He is operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D and production facilities. Importantly they are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the genomics field.
For general team support and front desk reception we are looking for an experienced
Office Assistant (m/f)
- Manage incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Front desk representation to ensure courteous and friendly welcome of visitors.
- Provide administrative support to senior management.
- Correspondence with customers, suppliers, public authorities.
- Prepare documents for accounting in our ERP system.
- Support our team with administrative, organisational and operational matters.
- General secretarial and office management tasks.
- Educational background or experience as Office Assistant.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent level of German (verbal and written), very good commands of English.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast paced start-up environment.
- Team goal oriented.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shape a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and self-organised personality able to work with meticulous attention to detail to join the international team. He offers a friendly and supportive environment and flexible working hours.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group III is EUR 1783,71 per month for a full time position.)
To apply for this position please send your detailed CV and cover letter with reference No. 201701164 to Bewerbung@pmc.at (Tamara Oberländer)
Tamara Oberländer, Bewerbung@pmc.at