NGS Services Assistant Office + Lab (f/m)Jetzt bewerben!
Lexogen is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, focusing on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications. We are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the field of Genomics.
For more information, see www.lexogen.com
NGS Services Assistant Office + Lab (f/m)
We are seeking a skilled assistant to join our Services team in Vienna, Austria to contribute to a growing number of RNA-Seq Services projects. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on experience in the field of molecular biology with a focus on customer communication. This new position is available with immediate effect.
- Build strong customer relationship by timely and accurate communication (pre-/post sales)
- Document and report Services proceedings
- Perform primary data analyses
- Implement molecular biology techniques and protocols
- RNA-Seq library preparation and sequencing
- Automation of liquid handling procedures
- Active contribution to Quality Management tasks
- Excellent skills in customer interaction are required
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques
- Proficiency in working with nucleic acids and NGS workflows
- Degree in a scientific discipline, MSc, BSc, FH diploma or equivalent
- Experience in handling NGS data is a plus
- Attention to detail and work to highest quality standards is paired with thorough documentation skills
- Ability and flexibility to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated mentality, cooperative team spirit, and good organizational skills
- Excellent command of English
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter stating Reference No 201901193 to Madeleine Seisenbacher email@example.com
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for is EUR 1916 per month for a full-time position.)
Frau Madeleine Seisenbacher, firstname.lastname@example.org