Marketing & Sales Assistant (m/f)Jetzt bewerben!
Lexogen is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, and Greenland, New Hampshire, the USA. The focus of the company is on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing, selling molecular biology kits and providing services. We are operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D and production facilities. Importantly we are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the genomics field.
For more information, see www.lexogen.com.
This is an assistant position in the marketing and sales department of the fast growing biotechnology company. M&S assistant will support the smooth operation of the division. This position is based in Lexogen’s headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
- Primarily, work together with a senior marketing manager on creating and executing marketing programs that elevate Lexogen as a leader in the genomics industry.
- Manage the company web site and social media.
- Coordinate Lexogen’s presence at international and local events, and conferences.
- Manage marketing materials suppliers and stocks in the Vienna headquarters as well as the US subsidiary.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns in CRM.
- Interest in pursuing career in a marketing department of a Life Science company.
- Experience (by education or hands-on) in a marketing department of a Life Sciences company is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge. Experience working with CRM database is a plus.
- Excellent levels of English (verbal and written), good commands of German.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Team goal oriented.
- Creative flair.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing biotech company at an early stage and to help shape a future leader in the RNA analysis market.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentoring the reference number: 201801208.
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance. (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary according to collective agreement for utilization group II is EUR 1424,80 per month for a full time position.)
Tamara Oberländer, email@example.com