Backend Developer (m/f)Jetzt bewerben!
Are you interested working in the trending emerging market field of Chatbots and Voice Assistants?
Onlim (www.onlim.com), one of the leading chatbot and voice assistant platform and solution providers in DACH, is searching for a smart & hungry
Backend Developer (m/f)
full- time // based in Vienna OR Innsbruck
to join our agile international team.
- Working alongside a team, shipping features on a rapid release cycle
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Take part of the design, implementation and improvement of our core APIs
- Monitor and optimize our existing services in regard to availability and scaling
- Become an active participant in the roadmap conversations
- 2+ years of working experience as a backend developer for web applications and REST APIs
- Practical experience building applications with Ruby (RoR)
- Skills: Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, Sidekiq, Jira, Git, Docker, CI/CD, etc
- Analytical mindset and very good programming knowledge
- Enthusiastic and passionate about chatbots, personal Assistants
- Passion for learning and continuously improving yourself, the processes and the team around you
- Experience in the area of Chatbots and Voice Assistants like Amazon Alexa, and Google assistant is a plus
- Language skills: english fluent, german is a plus
- A degree in computer science or similar field
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and learn in a trending topic: „Chatbots & Intelligent Personal Assistants“
- Opportunity to build a fast growing artificial intelligence platform and contribute to the success of a young high-tech company
- Flexible working hours and great colleagues
- Opportunity to work remote partly
- Fun at work in an international team with flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- Minimum salary € 3.600,– gross per month (according to §9 (2) Equal Treatment Act). If qualified, there is a willingness to overpay.
Please contact Ms Seisenbacher and send your application with Curriculum vitae stating the reference number 201901081 via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frau Madeleine Seisenbacher, email@example.com